luni, 31 octombrie 2011

Revival:)

Well, I saw my last post in this blog... and well I have changed my mind since then and I discovered that are a lot of people that were right about not deleting my posts... 


I'm not sure yet in which language I should continue writing it (Romanian or English). This blog was officially started in Romanian, but I found out that I love writing in English, and anyway there are not a lot of people who don't know English.


If I want to keep this blog too, I'll just have to find a theme for it because the original name was "my thoughts", but I'm not sure I want to share things I think about. You may get scared.


Enough of the boring stuff. I have an interesting article about Halloween on my other blog(dark-and-lighter.blogspot.com)


Happy Halloween day! 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu